Home » 5 Financial Analyst Behavioral Interview Questions & Answers! financial controller

Behavioral questions are asked during a Finance interview to measure your ability to work under pressure, work within a team, resolve conflict and more. In this video, I walk you through the 5 most common questions and their answers.

Free Download of My Accounting Interview Checklist:

——————————————————————
📈 Get $25 off MY ONLINE COURSE ON FINANCIAL METRICS

Use Coupon Code: Save25
——————————————————————-
My Recommended Products (I will only share what I love ❤ here)

⚪️ 📸 My camera:
⚪️ 📢 My Mic:
⚪️ 🔦 My studio lights:
⚪️ 🧠 Roger CPA Review Course (get 50% off):
⚪️ 📚 Learning//SkillShare (get 2 weeks free):

My Recommended Finance & Accounting Books 📚+🧠=💥

⚪️ Auditing:
⚪️ Forensic Accounting:
⚪️ Introduction to Finance:
⚪️ Introduction to Managerial Accounting:

———————————————————————
Hang Out with me on social media:
📱
🙋🏼‍♂️
📸

DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you happen to purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
All views expressed on my channel are mine alone. Not intended as financial or professional advice. .

Images related to the topic financial controller

5 Financial Analyst Behavioral Interview Questions & Answers!

5 Financial Analyst Behavioral Interview Questions & Answers!

Search related to the topic 5 Financial Analyst Behavioral Interview Questions & Answers!

#Financial #Analyst #Behavioral #Interview #Questions #amp #Answers
5 Financial Analyst Behavioral Interview Questions & Answers!
financial controller

Clarence Barela 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

I got my first financial analyst position because of these videos. Thanks!

muhammed nisham 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Hi,
Am Nisham from India.
Am working as an Accountant in Dubai.
Could you please help me how to answer below question in Job interview.

“How you will establish a finance system for a company from the scratch?” Or
“ tell me what you will do to build an accounting system for a start up company from beginning?”

I have face similar questions in more than 5 interviews and I could not answer from technical prospective side of this question.

Could you please do a detail video how to answer like these questions.

solomon yap 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

The key.. be true of your self.

Shopnancyiee 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

I've been on many interviews and I can attest that i've been asked ALL of these questions at some point in my career. Good stuff!

Kaleb Hebron Goodwin 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

God bless America.

discoverygarden 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Good answers!!easy to remember and real life practice!

OMAATLA LEEPO 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Do question and answer interview questions for Client Operations analyst

Jessie Si 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Thanks! I like it

Diya Saxena 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Can i get you whatsapp number pl..i need to contact u reg my finance professional

Alex Varela 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Last one was 90 minutes long with a senior finance manager for a large bank. He was tough but fair, we went through in detail my whole resume and he made finance and accounting questions in between to see how i managed. He didn't know me, but he knew my job, so he went to ask me in depth questions about it. Overall, my answers were good, not perfect, but good enough he knew my resume wasn't BS.
If you really want the job, you better PREPARE it, you need to differentiate yourself from others candidates (and competition is very tough).

Jo Ru 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

I should have look in YT and listen to this before I had my interview last month…these question were asked of me. Unfortunately, I did not get the job.

Helen A. 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

How can I do great in upcoming interview for this role since my last role was Asst.Accountant which is a while ago please?

Ankit Kshatriya 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

These examples are really helpful. It would be great if you can make videos on more behavioral questions with examples.

gav p 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Would you say there is a good work-life balance as a financial analyst? I'm a qualified accountant (ACA), though I was out of the market for a number of years to work as a broker, since then, I've come back to a management accountant role and actually find handling and analyzing data and learning how the business works the most enjoyable parts of my role so I applied for financial analyst roles.

Mey Tithveasna 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

I am going to interview for a finance post in the non-profit organization .what should I prepare since I have experienced in banking for the position of finance too? thank you in advance

Diem Hoang 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Can you give us more example? I really love it. For example, tell us about the time when you have no instruction to accomplish a task.

Diem Hoang 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Can you please give an example of working as a team as a team member but not a team leader in financial/accounting industry?

Diem Hoang 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

I need help with multi tasking ? And multiple projects with various piority ? Problem when working with internal and external stakeholders

Diem Hoang 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Thank you so much. As a CPA, I really need help with those behavior question

Arelis Javier 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Excellent information. Thank you!

Rosmary Algarin 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

thanks for this information is so clear

Shaikh Asif Alli 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Hello sir..I am from India. I am a MBA finance student and I want to be a financial analyst..and I wanna know what are the expected questions in a fresher Financial analyst interview

Finalcut 360 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

content on point..appreciate your work..Good luck.

Sanket Mehta 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Thank you for the video! Very informative and helpful for interviews.

Tyler S. Clark - Dream Firms 11/09/2021 - 5:56 Sáng

Another great video from your channel!