Home » 'Bloomberg Surveillance Simulcast' Full Show (09/09/21) financial economics

'Bloomberg Surveillance Simulcast' Full Show (09/09/21) financial economics

Sep.09 — Tom Keene, Jonathan Ferro and Lisa Abramowicz have the economy and the markets “under surveillance” as they cover the latest in finance, economics and investment, and talk with the leading voices shaping the conversation around world markets. This show is simulcast worldwide on Bloomberg Television
and Radio. .

Images related to the topic financial economics

'Bloomberg Surveillance Simulcast' Full Show (09/09/21)

Search related to the topic 'Bloomberg Surveillance Simulcast' Full Show (09/09/21)

#39Bloomberg #Surveillance #Simulcast39 #Full #Show
'Bloomberg Surveillance Simulcast' Full Show (09/09/21)
financial economics

Linda Beach 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

Have you told the American people that ALL the rats died?

Linda Beach 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

Get v-d? Jen….omg you still get the Corona…its all a MRNA Gene Therapy…people are dieng from taking it in the millions…the biggest fraud to mankind

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

Oh i see that's why he's playing me game in the big money Fraud money laundering corruptions before hahaha asked him haha if he's still remember it haha

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

They run away my Billions MONEY in the bank's in Philippines and where is the money and how can get it the billions in the bank's hahaha it's magic MONEY

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

Because if he's OWNS these stellar OMG it's a SCAMS to auditing and changed and takings your money and all Assets money market. I don't like criminal activities and to makings DIRTY MONEY , they still have it PRINCIPLES, dignity and INTEGRITY of these people hahahah

Merle Anderson 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

Get rid of the jackass governor of California vote for Larry Elder

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

I have HISTORY'S and records in the banks..

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

1 minute quickly to wash and gone all my USD dollars money market to scam and taking fasters.

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

They were pretends and pretending to build and build more to hides,hiding and hidden to covering up the truths behind the scenes in money printings money's GROWTH'S fasters in covid19 RESPONSES .

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

You can contacts my BDO foundations RESPONSES at BANCO DE ORO BCOZ IM THE ONLY 1 RESPONSES IN COVID19 BASED ON MY RECORDS ANS THESE PEOPLE AND GENERAL MANAGER WAS LIES AND LYING TO AUDITING ABOUT THE FOUNDATIONS COVID19 RESPONSES.

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

Please double checked this is my shares and sharing in EUROPE'S AMERICA'S AND TO ASIA'S please double checked

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

I want all these people to imprisons all these scam to taking money

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

Mark Joide INGAY Banco De Oro Philippines BDO foundations RESPONSES in Philippines . Please double checking it's your usd dollars money market value in the stocks market's but you so blinds and you ignoring all in all. Double checked please I'm telling the Truths because they were taking also my owns ASSETS money market too..!!!

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

My god ! MONEY IS THE ROOTS OF EVIL THAT'S WHY YOU PEOPLE IS SO BLINDS WHAT THE TRUTHS.

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

I hope and I wish you find and you double checked behind the scenes of the scam and taking my money

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

I told you these people is a big fraud and big money laundering corruptions .

Kim Ingay 12/09/2021 - 12:15 Sáng

They taking and stealing and stolen my USD dollars money market in 1minute quickly behind the scenes to scam very fasts and more fasters and the issue now they don't have Foundations which is my OWNS assets foundations in covid19 RESPONSES .