Home » Ford Mustang Mach-E vs Tesla Model 3, Model Y – Tesla's Still King mustang mach e technology

How Does Ford’s Mustang Mach-E Stack Up Against Tesla’s Model 3/Y?
Ford Mustang Mach-e Top 10 Features –
Subscribe for new videos every Wednesday! –
Recommended Books & Car Products –
EE Shirts! –

Ford Mach-E vs Tesla Model 3 vs Tesla Model Y. If you’re searching for an electric car for your garage, these are some of the best options available. The Mach-E offers an alternative to the powerhouse Tesla who has dominated the EV market. Ford’s Mach-E is available in RWD or AWD, and with two different battery pack sizes, with driving range varying from 211 to 305 miles. Performance is similar to the Tesla Model Y, with an AWD 0-60 in 4.8 seconds, and a GT model at 3.5 seconds.

In this video we’ll compare batteries, driving range, efficiency, price, performance, exteriors, cargo capacity (frunk & trunk), interiors, infotainment systems, features, driving dynamics, tow ratings, and phone apps. We’ll end with a summary including reasons to buy each.

Engineering Explained is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.

Don’t forget to check out my other pages below!
Facebook:
Official Website:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Car Throttle:
Amazon:
EE Extra:

NEW VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY! .

Images related to the topic mustang mach e technology

Ford Mustang Mach-E vs Tesla Model 3, Model Y - Tesla's Still King

Ford Mustang Mach-E vs Tesla Model 3, Model Y – Tesla's Still King

Search related to the topic Ford Mustang Mach-E vs Tesla Model 3, Model Y – Tesla's Still King

#Ford #Mustang #MachE #Tesla #Model #Model #Tesla39s #King
Ford Mustang Mach-E vs Tesla Model 3, Model Y – Tesla's Still King
mustang mach e technology

BIN 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Tesla lie about their range lol mustang is tru to mpe

Mike Savich 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

what ground clearance do you need 5 inches is plenty. these ain't no off road vehicles.

mmm mmm 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

"hey, we made a shitty looking, subaru look-alike, e-truck-like thing…." "slap a mustang badge on it and call it a day!"

Moko Koco 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I’m starting to see more Mach-E as much as Tesla’s now

DonnyFrusciante III 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I currently have a Model 3 Performance…love it…but have been contemplating the mach-e.

JR Gb 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Additionally, the 0-60 stuff is fluid on the muff. It's all about range

JR Gb 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I don't see Ford or LuCid or any of these clowns competing with Tesla.

Tor-Erik Bakke 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I don't like Teslas at all starting – but defintely not ending – with that styling. It's good to have an alternative but I still feel that the Mach E is over-teched and we are still 2-3 years away from having a decent selection of pleasant looking EVs of different sizes and uses. Europe has more choice but there market share for EVs is a lot higher than the paltry 2% here.

Martijn De Jongste 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Nice comparison and good objective point of views. Indeed looks are a big thing and I guess people ca get bit wierry of the same old Tesla looks. Great Job and I've chose the Ford 😉

FirehawkFX 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Why try to piggy back it on the Mustang legacy, when it’s clearly NOT a Mustang? 🤔

809Gunslinger 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

i really hate these vehicles coming with huge touch screens

Woke AF 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

The biggest weakness of the Ford is the name
The biggest weakness of the Tesla is the styling
The biggest strength of the Ford is their dealer network
The biggest strength of the Tesla is their charging network

Loel Phillips 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I think it says a lot that it took two different Teslas to go against a single Ford vehicle to prove that Tesla's king. 🤓

Master Moshi 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Fix your mic!!!

nomoreheroes1718 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I was told its not a real mustang. I said, correct- doesnt take gas and its really fast.

george v 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I’ve been a Ford fan as of lately. I think they are hitting it out of the park on almost every category of vehicle; however, Tesla’s infrastructure is far superior and the availability of them doesn’t give you anxiety for the most part. So I guess I’ll be getting a Tesla for now.

I Y 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Test drove both. For the money you pay, the interior is ridiculously cheap, and not that comfortable

Kyle Rosen 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Mach E is made in Mexico, Tesla is made in the USA just saying…

Lloydbm4 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Actual range has found that the 88kW battery pack on the Ford goes further, but the Tesla Model 3 has better efficiency.

StormLaker1975 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Electric cars are such a waste, smh. Sure they may not emit exhaust…..but everything that goes into making them is either highly toxic or pollutes the environment, haha. You're better off getting a turbo diesel engine, or just getting a fuel efficient gas car that would have 2-3 times the range of one of these. Forget taking one of these on a road trip…..you'd have to stop ever 3-4 hours to charge up, lol.

HardOnGaming 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

weird you call them the "worst model"….basic is prob a better word

April Mullin 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Good info but this guys voice sounds so so so so strained. Murder to my ears.

stephen s 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Sandy Munro told me all I need to know about the Mach E

Hillslam 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Hey – remember Tesla's first EV? Burnt to the ground. The MachE is a helluva first EV. It'll only get better from here. Oh, and Ford doesn't oppose Right2Repair. Like Tesla does.
Have fun mailing in your Model S for a month when you get a door-handle ding in a parking lot. With the Ford, 5min trip to the parts counter and you fix it yourself.

Greg Van Sandt 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Is not the Ford built in Mexico?

Dissolved 33 Boundaries 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Tesla has been refined over the years via customer experience. You should test the first generation Tesla

Scott Thomas 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I’ve always agreed with Car and Driver’s picks. Still do. They chose the Mach E as the EV of the year because it is an amazing car that will appeal to more people and won’t have the quality control issues that have plagued Tesla since the beginning. Its the car that Tesla would have built if they had more experience building cars. Even Elon Musk admits that building their cars is “manufacturing hell”.

William coleman 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

It's time to rename a king.

Jeffos 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Outstanding..as always

Nicolas Brunet 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

The Mach E won the Guinness World Record for the most efficient car today, I'm slightly confused.

Shawn Allen 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

WOWZERS did you actually just ask why a Mustang has such little ground clearance? It's a sports car… wait, what… it's an SUV crossover? BUT IT'S A FKN MUSTANG!!!!

Ford lacks so much in design, engineering and creativity that they can't even come up with an original name. Apparently a Maverick is now a 2022 truck?

Just embarrassing!

Scott Ivlow 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

This is the second time I watched this video. I appreciate you showing the ground clearance of the Mach E battery.

Jin Amarasinghe 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Does the mach e have head up display? And does it also have android car play?

ernest meunier 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I just performed a static eval of a Mach EV Select. Driving position felt a little too SUV-ish in that the seat needed to be set a bit too high to see over the rippled hood, making the A-pillars seem narrowed. Couldn't find a seat tilt adjust either, which I find needed on long trips. The front screen has insufficient info to be a game-changer vs the Y. Same with rear seat access and comfort, as well cargo space. Rear view, however, is better than the Y's by far. I wish this review described driving dynamics in detail He cklaims he's an enthusiast. In what…straight line g-force and lack of body roll only? Ford seems to want to sell lots of white ones, which for me are a little too StormTrooper-like. Mediocre ground clearance is surprising, given the tallish cockpit.
I use Outbacks as snow plows. Maybe not advised here….

plixie1 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I've seen alot of vids complaining about phone key, lag screen and even getting into the car. I assume all of those things can be fixed with an update, but have they?

kingmar2009 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Tesla is gonna be a thing of the past once real car companies start producing evs

iPrateek 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Is it just me or is the mach e really ugly?

ano T 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

The Mustang Mach E and the Model Y in the real world it didn't keep up with the Mustang.. oops those numbers did not pan out.

Christian Torres 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I’d take the Mach e any day. Tesla has a couple of on ups but they’re not huge difference. Plus it’s fords first ev so this means it can only get better. I rather drive the Mach e than the egg.

John Molloy 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

@17:12 The network of fast DC chargers for non-Teslas is a sh!t show and you know it. From reliability to ease of use to coming remotely close to advertised charge speeds, it's all bad.

Christine Feinthel 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

I like the sleeker look of the Tesla and higher effieciency and higher ground clearance.. Never even thought of steering wheel heating. ???Most car seats are very uncomfotable for women. They seem like barrel seats for barrel bodies??My most comfortable seat ever was my Mazda truck's straight back seats. I appreciate the somewhat hatchback capabilties of the Tesla. Not mentioned–how long will the battery last still only 8 years. I keep my cars 10+years.

Freaking Global 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

Mustang is physically much more beautiful than Tesla dddddddddrr

J 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

0:07 you meant "Mexico, America"

captaintomst 12/09/2021 - 10:01 Chiều

We've only had our Mustang Mach E x a couple of days but so far we're loving it. Even with just the rear-wheel-drive it's pretty quick and feels solid on the road. As far as the styling, we like it overall but the nose is a little home way. I think if it had just a graphic of a front grill like the proposed GT it would greatly enhance the overall look. I'm sure some aftermarket enterprising person will figure that out and provide it