Home » how i made art my full time job at 18 make money online drawing

how i made art my full time job at 18 make money online drawing

Go to and use code SORGIE to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain!

tune in for my story on how I got to where I am today as a full time artist. I truly believe its possible for anyone, thank you all for making it possible for me 🙂 wouldn’t be here without you.

all the links and information you’ll need to reference is right here in the description! have a good scroll!

PRINTS:

SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM:
TIKTOK:

TIME STAMPS:
1. Commissions (0:55)
2. Selling Online (6:01)
3. Building a Brand (7:05)
4. Social Media (10:06)

THIRD PARTY SELLING CHANNELS:
1. Redbubble

2. Society6

3. INPRNT

MY ONLINE STORE MATERIALS/RESOURCE LIST:
1. Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer
2. Canon Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte (8.5 x 11)
3. Rollo Thermal 4×6 label printer
4. 11 x 13.5 flat mailers
5. 8 3/4 x 11 1/16 clear resealable bags
Website Host: Squarespace
Shipping/Postage Program: ShipStation (connects with Squarespace)

I hope this helps you all! Please leave a comment down below if you have further questions, I’ll reply as much as I can 🙂

bye bye bubba, thanks for being here !! .

Images related to the topic make money online drawing

how i made art my full time job at 18

how i made art my full time job at 18

Search related to the topic how i made art my full time job at 18

#art #full #time #job
how i made art my full time job at 18
make money online drawing

Matthew Sorgie 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I'm no expert, literally just a teenager sharing what I've learned over the course of the last few years. Biggest take away is to start today. Time is your most valuable resource. I was lucky enough to start building a following in middle school and after 7 years this is where that took me. There are so many different ways to make a living as an artist, I'd love to hear what has worked and not worked for you guys if you're comfortable sharing below!

Hamza Ilarzeg 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Bruh, people need to understand that you can sell diapers to toddlers with a face like this guy's. Life is much easier when you're cute 😂

Jheney Hernandez 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Your a teen but you sound so adult! 🥲🤧

Eva Bullari 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I've been posting on Instagram ever since I properly started drawing. I have about 90 followers and only 3 people like my content. My art has been shared by artists who have 400k followers, so I don't think my art is terrible. I don't understand the algorithm. How do I get noticed? I really want to do commissions but the algorithm isn't helping.

J W 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

and the "art" is just uninspirered trash

Keegster 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

me at 14 trying to figure all this shit out 0w0

Holly Posluszny 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Urgh I wish I started selling earlier on because now I'm 17 and i want to start but i have no art to use

Holly Posluszny 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Omg bitch someone close to me asked if I could do hyper realism peice containing two people in a diner … for 70 😐 this will take me a good 20 hours because they want it big too

raksha mahesh rao 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Great tips! Although, when do i know if I'm ready to start a youtube channel? How do i know if my art is good enough to build an audience? I have no style of my own…so I'm kinda lost! 😅

jcrispyrice 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I've been into drawing and art practically my whole life… I'm 22, and I'm only doing commissions right now bc I'm not that confident in my art, but also I'm at a point in my life where I dont want to work for a company anymore…I want to have a go-getter attitude like yours, I admire it!! :,)

Estefania Murillo 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Hi sorgie thank you so much for all this advices this the third time i saw this in search of really get those advices again thank you so much ✨❤️

neiro 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

some of these will work well only if i have a good amount of audience online, which many teenage artists don't have. like you said, a following is going to be the backbone for every project we do. I doubt I'll ever get as much from opening an online shop selling original art since smaller artists aren't given enough exposure compared to artists with a bigger presence. i'm not trying to be pessimistic and hopeless, but it's just the sad truth and discouraging to get my hopes up and effort spent all for it to not happen because my art account is seemingly invisible online

Hana R. 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I came here cause I’m miserable and I wanna quit my part time job 💀

mifra_mashaal 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Getting payment from your family and friends,,, never gonna happen😂😂

Sydney Parsons 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Ur dope

Iquey 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Great video. You give me… Young Steve from blue's clues vibes with the video style chapters and your shirt. But I genuinely mean I appreciate all the things you went through and described.l for being an artist.

yuritzy 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

okay so another way to make some money go get into the furry community now im not saying to become a furry or anything but here is a little thing, people in the furry community WILL pay money for a good and quality art of their furry creatures(fursona?) and you can make so much from it and that's a way you can start making money to save up to make your own and invest in your own shop for your art!!

Six Bunny 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

etsy is a great tool to sell and rank in google search. If you open an online store without having an audience … you will lose money, because you will have little reach! 😀

Goddess Wen 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Why do we need to work with a shipping website? Why can't we just ship art ourselves? Thank you for making this video Matthew. 😊 You inspire struggling artists to take the first step and take their careers further.

Anime Attics 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I really want to make art my full time job I been working hard at it

BITTERSWITH 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Boy please keep this hair style, it looks so good on you

BITTERSWITH 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

This whole video is aesthetic even the speaker

RochelleLeiAloha 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

this is really inspiring me to post more on my YouTube channel in regards to promoting my small business… i'm gonna do it. this is my calling to just do the dang thing x) i love editing and producing content, it's time consuming but so fulfilling. you did a really good job at explaining everything by the way 🙂 im on etsy right now, but in the future i'll definitely look into using squarespace for my own website

Harshita Bharadwaj 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Very VERY VEEERRYYYY Appreciated video!!!!

JC Art&Tech 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I also want to become a full time artist, and I don't know how to start. Can you please help me

Katie Butler 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

This was so so helpful for where I’m at right now!

Andres Oropeza 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Hi! What do you think about Patreon for a new artist?

Waps J 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I can relate so much

Mariem Day 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

I’m 23 and your video was very smooth and informative ❤️ thank you and keep going ✨

alex & ra 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

i only saw this now. ahhhh i love you already and this makes me more motivated to post on my instagram art account more

Willow on Wheels 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Okay hi I’m an 18 year old full time artist and I’m just like YES everything you said is SO ACCURATE

Rule of Thirds 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

<3 <3 <3

Rae W. 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Most of the time I got skimpy pay. But one time, a very nice lady gave me 100 bucks for a very amateur piece. That gave me hope.

Lia's Lens 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Ankita K 15/09/2021 - 5:52 Chiều

Mathew has his charms. Love him!!!!!